We believe in nurturing the next generation of lawyers. With this in mind, we offer practice training contracts to individuals who have a passion for the law and the drive to succeed in this competitive field.
As a Practice Trainee, you’ll receive training and guidance from a Partner who is qualified as a Supervising Solicitor under the Legal Profession (Practice Training Period) Rules. For civil and criminal litigation processes, your training will cover:
- Patentability Opinions
- Right to Use Opinions
- Validity Opinions
- Infringement Opinions
- Trademark trial and appeal board
- Computer Law
- Unfair Competition
- Intellectual Property Audits
- Online Computer Searching
- Competitive Product Analysis
- Joint Research and Development
- Technology Transfer and Licensing
As a practice trainee, you will receive an honorarium of $1,500 per month during your Practice Training Period with our firm, and $500 per month during Part B of your training.
You will also have the opportunity to practice your skills in the region through our patent agent affiliate firm Mirandah Asia, which has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
Join us as a practice trainee
If you have a technical background and possess the qualifications outlined in section 2 of the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161) and Legal Profession (Qualified Persons) Rules, we invite you to join our litigation department to explore the patent field.
If you do not have a technical background, speak to us about developing your potential as an IP lawyer in our trademark department.
- Curriculum vitae with recent passport-sized photograph
- GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level grades
- Transcript of law course exam results, if available
- Information on awards/scholarships/prizes
- Description of hobbies/ activities and ECA
Explore your future with Mirandah Law.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send in your application to the address below.
The Recruitment Partner (Training Contract)
1 Coleman Street
#07 - 09 The Adelphi